The file can
1. download options data from Google Finance, and show you the price and Greeks in a straddle view.
2. let you run your options strategies in the Strategy tab, and show you the 3D diagram of price and Greeks along time and price.
1. add volatility skew into consideration, as IV of very out of money options may be very skewed.
2. try to factor in discrete dividend better by changing to Binomial option pricing
3. ultimate goal: strategy selector after you feed in 4 parameters: target time, target price, target volatility and target IV skew
Got a question or problem with this link? Just enter your message and click on submit. No registration is required.